Welcome to Frisco Counseling & Wellness
We are a team of licensed mental health professionals who have experience working with clients through all stages of life in individual psychotherapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
Our therapists work with a large variety of people in need of assistance by providing play therapy, individual psychotherapy, family and marital counseling, pre-marital counseling, grief resolution, teen counseling, and group therapy.
Our goal is to make your therapeutic experience as rich and fulfilling as possible. Our solutions-focused approach helps people reach their goals as efficiently as possible. We offer you an opportunity to face your difficulties constructively and with confidence; freeing you to enjoy all the good things life has to offer.
We use a cognitive behavioral therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Depression and suicidal thoughts
- Anxiety disorders - obsessive-compulsive, body dysmorphic, panic, and agoraphobia
- Drug and alcohol addictions
- Self-esteem and self-image problems
- Personality disorders
- Pre-marital, marital and relationship issues
- Eating disorders
- Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
Our therapists have office hours every day except Sundays.
Our office will be happy to bill your insurance company, however we are out of network providers. Mental health insurance benefits vary depending on your particular insurance coverage. To determine if you have mental health coverage, check with your insurance company to find out answers to the following questions:
- How much does my plan pay per therapy session for an out-of-network provider?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- Our billing department will be glad to help you through this process.